Sunday, November 8, 2015

A week for SOM's students

It's official as the opening ceremony of  SOM week held on October 26, 2015 at Asia Pacific College ,Parking lot, 10:30 am.There were lots of activities and booths inside the Cafeteria like SOM fair , SOM Fright Night ,TMysteries ,Mr. and Ms. SOM 2015 ,Halloween Movie Marathon etc.
I went to  SOM Fright Night last October 29,2015 at Asia Pacific College ,Cafeteria, 6;30 pm. Just like the Frosh Night there were photo booths. foods , dance floor etc.  we just enjoyed the night because it's our time to have fun and tomorrow will be a normal day. 

I also tried to join in TMysteries but unfortunately there were no slots available because it's a First Come,First Serve I just realized that it will be a fun activity. TMysteries is a detective game wherein you will solve a the mystery on why is that crime happened.  Luckily, I have the chance or opportunity not to play the game but I'm the one who will threaten some of the players so that they will be more confused on what their doing.It's was fun with the other Tourism Management(TM) students and I feel like I'm one of them. 
Coronation of  Mr. and Ms. SOM
The Mr. and Ms. SOM 2015 was the last activity I went for the last day of SOM week held at APC Auditorium .I am cheering for the representative of Accounting Students together with my blockmates and other higher year of AC students. As not we expected one of our representative won as a 2nd Runner Up but it's okay there will be chance we won and we lost sometimes.  

The SOM Week is quite fun and exciting but I think that it would be better if it was held a week before the Midterms examination and it will make students difficult to study because they will be cramming just to be done on reviewing their past lessons in late night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment